Challenge n°5 : The VerY VerY LONG Story :D

In this post am going to write about a very mysterious story  😀 enjoy reading , i bet you will BE extremely amazed !

In the last summer holiday, i planned to go with 3 of my best friends to a  forest in Rades here’s the picture,

We had fun running and practicing Parkour and playing “Hide and Seek” it was super funny 😀

While trying to find a good place to hide, i saw a box near a very big and old Tree , i opened it , i found a phone and a piece of paper with it, i was really glad that i found a new phone but i wondered if it works, at first i didn’t read the paper i just  focused on the phone, i pushed the button to check if it is not broken ,,,it didn’t x)  i was sure that it will not work, so i simply put it in my pocket and continued playing with my friends…after a  long day, i was super tired, i just went sleeping…

When i woke up in the morning at 7:00 , i found the phone on my desk , it was working, i found two unread messages, i opened it,”your are officially one of the new future-diary holders” i laughed , i was sure that it is my best-friends idea x) i skipped to the next message it was written” 15/04/ 2013 you’re going to eat a sandwich in stead of milk at 7:15 ” how funny x) i just put the phone on my desk and went to drink my milk xD i found a note on the kitchen’s desk saying : “Forgot to buy milk , there is sandwich from last night eat it , Love Mom” it was kind a wierd because its like a 1% chance for mom to forget shopping .

So i went to school and as i entered the classroom phone ringed again with a message saying “Dear diary today i had a surprise math test the answers are …” ok for the second time it was really wierd and how could my friend get answers for a test that he will probably fail it , i went around asking and everyone denied it .

Finally on my way home from school the phone ringed i picked up and a wierd voice speaking “how u like the diary kid , i advice u not to go straight home now you won’t like what you will find”  i ignored that and kept moving as i almost reached home i saw two black cars , i was shocked i start walking slowly back , and than phone ringed again i picked up :”i warned you , said the voice , now ull find a red car behind u at the next block get in it” i had no other choice.

So i got in the car and found the man who called me , he was young and had a weird

uniform wrote in it , Future Diary Game . he told me his name was David and that the phone i have is a future diary that shows actions happening in my own future and that i wasn’t the only one that had these powers . he said that the future diary can be different from other like his diary had the stalker ability , his diary mimic any other diary as long as it’s in his range . he also said that there is a survivor game going on that every diary holder is competing to kill other’s with the same ability in order to win and gain the extreme future sight , in other words a god of time . he said that he is trying to stop people from killing each other and that the man’s that came in my place works for the strongest one who has the ability to control people’s future changing them in the logic way . he was coming after me because my diary kind a different it tells what happened to me so i can know if he is trying to get to me . so we drove to what seemed to be a normal building were ive met other diary holders . in there he introduced me to the people he said he is going to help me because the phone i had belongs to his best friend who was chased by these guys . David was against the idea of people killing each other for the victory but he said i must train hard and use force to defend myself if its necessary and i accepted his idea because he seemed like a nice man trying to help others and he also saved my life so i trusted him . he told me he will help me with the training every day but i must not use the future diary like that i got to be careful danger waits at every corner. So the next day i started this special training i have learned that the diary i am holding has a weird way of trying to protect me we started with close hand to hand fight were i learned few new techniques and all and even though David seems like a nice , weak man but he is very strong and i think that he can win .

During the training s i met a girl named Matilda her family got killed by the man who every one calls him Mayor they said he is a very rude vicious guy who aims only for wining this game . so days passed and i got stronger after each training i learned almost everything and i was confident about myself . so one day i was walking home from school and i saw a weird man standing across the street . he was wearing a cowboy hat with sunglasses that hid his face so i couldn’t recognize him and as i walked by his side he said : ” how is it going 1st” .

I stopped for a second (1st was the name that everyone called the previous owner of my diary) for a second i thought it was the mayor but after a second thought i knew he could control a car driver or something to kill me and than he got a knife and said : “walk slowly and don’t try to run” as we walked he started telling me :” i wouldn’t trust David if i were you he only seeks revenge for his dead friend and even though he seems nice but he is trying to win the game by betraying everyone in the end”. and when we reached the end of the road he jumped into a bus and when i turned around i saw something on his neck a tatoo that my best friend had .

The next morning when i got into school i couldn’t find my best friend i heard that he was found dead in his room with a letter in his hand saying “i placed my bet on you 1st” . i kind a doubted that David killed my friend but i still didn’t have any proof so i started to skip a few trainings and walking away from all this but than the hard truth hit me in the face i must win this game and when i become a god of time i ill revive everyone so i started to make my own researchs about people becoming famous in a short time by luck and all and i found a few lottery wining and one wierd famous woman that they say she can predect ur future with her crystal ball .

I decided that will be the 1st victime. her house wasnt far away so i got there as a student who wants to know will i have a success grades or not when i got there the woman started touching her crystal ball and it shined showing pics i knew she was a diary holder so i got my knife out and pushed the table . the crystal ball fell and it broke and suddenly the woman died of a heart attack . what are the odds ? i got a conclusion destroy the diary means destroy the owner .

The next morning this was all over the news and David found out i did it . he called me he said “That means u found out what ive kept hidden , Watch over kid its gonna be an epic battle” . as a stalker ability my diary will be useless against David but i know the only thing that he wont predict . i hid my diary the next morning and got to school on my way there 2 black cars were at the door i knew it was Mayor and he found out my identity so did i . i saw a kid standing across the street holding a black phone and typing i knew it was the Mayor so i approached slowly and whispered how is it going mayor he turned around and we had this 5seconds eye contact as i got my knife out to stab him he jumped in a car and run away yelling : We Will meet again 1st !!! .the next thing i saw David running to me holding a dart that he threw in my pocket he thought my phone was there but it was only a regular phone so i pretended that i fainted of a heart attack . As David approached i got my knife and stabbed him in the chest he lost so much blood and on his dieing breath he told me “Please Aziz Win this game for all of us , but what u didnt know is , you wont be able to revive what you kill” and so he died with a smile on his face . at 1st i didnt believe what he said i was so shocked so angry i almost stabbed everyone around me. as i got home late at night i saw at the news that there was some kind of police attack on a building it was David’s building saying that police attacked those kids because they were armed and killed almost everyone .

It seemed like the last battle was between me and Mayor . seconds later i received a phone call from the girl Matilda she said she made it out and she needed help and she didnt know anyone else to run to so i kept her at my place. we became close friends and i fell in love with her . we decided that we should go after Mayor and end this but in the end it will be me against her and i don’t think i am ready to kill her . after i found out Mayor’s identity i knew he was a rich kid who lived in some kind a palace so it will be hard to break in there i had to pull him out away from his guards to an isolated place and finish him. Matilda suggested that we make him come after us that we make our self s easy targets i approved on this plan and decided to make myself target. so i used my motorbike and drove near that palace as i approached the 2 cars started chasing me and mayor was in one of them and i drove to a mountain where cars cant get there . Matilda was waiting in a secret place to make the last move and take down the kid .

I got off my bike and started running with all my speed as i turned around i saw a few man following me so i got my diary out and read : Warning a sniper is gonna shoot me when i reach the top so i changed direction and went so deep inside the wood the man’s gave up and started walking back and as they turned around i got 2 knifes out and stabbed one after an other and than i heard a bullet shot i knew it was the sniper so i ran back to where the car were and saw 2 mans dead so as Matilda shot mayor was left alone so i went after him i received a bullet in my leg from the sniper but than i got my knife out and threw it at kid’s Tablet making him die of a heart attack so he lost control over the sniper i became the new god of time and than i heared a quiet voice in my head : it was my mom saying “Aziz wake up you will be late for school”

i know the story is long and all and i inspired it from an anime i watched called “Mirai Nikki” you guys should check it out , Big Thanks to my friend Slim for helping with his ^_^

(challenge 5)

6 thoughts on “Challenge n°5 : The VerY VerY LONG Story :D

1. it’s exam period ,i was pressed by the time and now i feel like i published a bad post,, i didn’t write it the way i wanted :X but we can say it’s a “good” story 😛 enjoy!

2. Bravo Aziz, though a bit long:)
    Make sure you’re ready for next week’s challenge.I think you should add an “about me” page.

3. Pingback: Favourite posts.