4rth challenge POST: is that a moving image?? XD

When i was a little kid , my dad showed me some sort of a moving_image,, i was extremely surprised and impressed , but i always kept wondering of how it was moving while it’s drawn  on a paper…

So,in this post i will resolve this mysterious moving-image 😛

It’s called the optical-illusion.These are the shapes and colors that make our  brain incapable of understanding it and that’s what made our brain seeing it as an animation.

An optical illusion is an illusion that makes the humain visual system (from the eye to the brain) and leads to a distorted perception of reality. The optical illusions can occur naturally or be created by specific visual tricks that can highlight the operating principles of the human visual system.

It is also the result of a poor analys of the visual system information. This “error” can therefore lead to the perception of an object that is not present,  or can create an animation that a normal human cannot control.

I hope you enjoyed reading ,, don’t forget to comment ! (:

16 thoughts on “4rth challenge POST: is that a moving image?? XD

1. G’day Aziz,
    I always love looking at optical illusions. That first one certainly appears to be moving with me.

I also like looking at Eschers tesselations http://www.tessellations.org/eschergallery1thumbs.shtml

PS Where you have your best friends blog, you add links to other blogs from your dashboard>Links>add new – put in the persons name on the first line, then the URL of their blog on the website line. Make sure you have the widget called Links on your sidebar. You might want to include the link to your teachers blog as well as the other Tunisian students.

2. Pingback: Pozycjonowanie