2nd challenge POST: Parkour and Free Running<> Way to FREEDOM

In this post am going to write about this amazing activity : Parkour.
At first , i will explain this mysterious word , Parkour or Art of movement , it’s a physical activity that aims to move freely and effectively in all types of environments, especially outside the predetermined pathways.,, Thus the elements of urban and rural become obstacles overcome by running, jumping, climbing, moving in balance, all u need is a good body muscles bravery and courage. 
I practice Parkour in holidays , it’s super dangerous , u can easely get hurt while practicing it .
When i started this amazing sport, i was extremely afraid of the high places and all , i simply didnt wanna get hurt but one of my best friends “Amir” gave me a lot of courage , and that’s what made me so good in it .
I dont know a lot of moves , i only know 4  basic-moves :
1 )- The cat leap: clearing an obstacle based on the hands and then moving  legs between them.
2)-The bottom jump: jump made from a great height, the receipt is damped by a roll. 
3)-The wall pass: technique to pass a high wall. you just step on the wall with one foot to gain height. 
4)- The precision jump: made with or without momentum to cross a distance.
**it’s kind of complicated, i will try to link this post some pictures of these moves ,, also i will upload my first video while practicing this amazing sport.In  this second part of this writing i will write about the advantages and disadvantages of this Sport,
  First of all Parkour is a spectacular sport that reveals the real potential of physical and mental abilities of its practitioners, besides this art of movement  requires speed, timing and accuracy >> by practicing it you will get a good body muscles  . 
There are only advantages ,,lmao just kidding this sport has only one problem , u can easily get hurt or die :X  jumping of a a high place  is not that easy it requires great strength and courage to do it correctly. ( I guess after reading this you will never try         Parkour  HHH  )   
I hope you enjoyed reading , dont forget to check my video. 🙂
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ErWRIpYp4

16 thoughts on “2nd challenge POST: Parkour and Free Running<> Way to FREEDOM

1. I wish I were younger so that I could try it. Anyway,I learnt something new about a sport that I didn’t know before. As I can see, it’s exciting and risky. So be careful!

2. hey Aziz ! Intresting blog ! I like this post It attracted me 🙂 and I agree with Mrs Hayfa be careful ; it’s a dangerous sport :p

3. Pingback: Yet more blogs to check out | Student Blogging Challenge

4. Hi my name is Ray and I am Mr Miller’s class I found your Blog post on the Edublog Challenge recommendations page this week.
    I also do some parkour too. I practice with some of my friends that also like to do parkour at day. I think you are right parkour is art of movement and recquires a lot of practice.